For many years the preferred destination for foreigners has been El Poblado. But now many investors and renters are looking for neighborhoods that offer better values and a more local living experience yet with all the comforts of a stratus six neighborhood like El Poblado.
Thus the migration south from El Poblado through Envigado and now Sabaneta, the southernmost barrio of Medellin, where the Metro begins and opportunities abound.
- Sabaneta is blessed with many excellent restaurants and a thriving nightlife. Its Parque Sabaneta is considered by many to be the best Park in all of Medellin to hang out and enjoy an authentic Colombian life style experience.
- But Sabaneta is undergoing a major development boom which can be easily seen by its many new high rises particularly in the eastern and southern parts of Sabaneta.
- Modern and new buildings are springing up yet not enough to dampen the quality of life and local lifestyle.
- In northern Sabaneta, the Mayorca Mall has just doubled its size making it the newest and largest mall in Medellin.
- Investors can enjoy all of these great benefits while realizing lower real estate prices and operating costs of about 25-30% less than El Poblado.
- Getting in early in a Path of Progress like Sabaneta means realizing superior investment returns over time as gentrification matures and prices climb upward.
- It happened in El Poblado and Envigado and now it is happening in Sabaneta.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get all the news from our website directly to your mail